Results for the 2020-2021 season will appear here.
This is how things stood when the 2019-2020 season was abandoned.
|New Inn Bees||18||11||4||3||163||125||38||37|
|Ivy Leaf B||18||9||3||6||151||137||14||30|
|Bird In Hand||18||8||4||6||149||139||10||28|
|Ivy Leaf A||18||4||4||10||130||158||-28||16|
- Posted 20th September 2020
- The 2020 /2021 season will start on 12th October 2020, subject to any further changes to conditions.
- Matches to start at 8pm rather than 8.30pm, particularly in the light that teams may be short of a players occasionally in the current environment (this will be slightly amended to attempt an 8.15pm start for the Bird in Hand on their away games). This will assist with any player shortages / quarantining etc to finish earlier. This amendment will be incorporated into the constitution.
- Home Teams will need to provide the following conditions:
- Hand Sanitiser must be on all tables
- Tables must provide a 1m distance between players
- There may be alternative venues for certain teams in the interim to cater for the space requirement – see the website / fixture emails (to come) for venue confirmations.
- All venues must adhere fully to the Government Covid measures.
- Masks shall be worn at all times if possible during the playing of the matches, subject to players hearing the counting
- Home teams that are moving tables may retain their pegs through each of the four games, should they wish.
- No food will be provided until further notice
- Bus stops can still be done to cover additional costs that venues incur such as sanitizer.
- The league season will consist of all league and cup games being completed first, with tournaments (Singles, Pairs, Presidents, Play to Lose)potentially being arranged at the end of the season, when circumstances of such gatherings maybe more amenable to everyone.
Posted July 2020 – Unfortunately due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, the 2019-2020 Cribbage League season has had to be abandoned. However, we are hopeful that things will be restarted in September 2020 for the coming season.
More news to follow.